Big news for GUROP Participants!
We have created a "renewal" form for students and faculty who intend to continue their research projects for consecutive semesters.
GUROP Renewal Form:
1. Complete the short student/faculty data form. (Note: Only the student needs to do this.)
2. Complete, sign, and submit the Faculty-Student Agreement. (Note: Both faculty and student must sign, and return the form to Gervase B-03, ICC 650, or send electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org)
NOTE WELL: Do NOT do the renewal process if this will be the first GUROP experience for your faculty-student research partnership.
GUROP Application procedures for First-Time participants:
1. A GUROP Student Data Form. Student applicants MUST complete this form online order to gain approval for the research assistantship.
2. A Faculty Research Project Description. Faculty research mentors will submit this form to provide more detail about what the research is about, and what qualifications are required/desired in the GUROP research assistant.
3. A Faculty-Student Assistantship Agreement. Faculty and student complete this form together, and submit as hard copy. Make a copy for your records.
The deadline for GUROP form submission is September 20 (fall), January 20 (spring), and June 20 (summer).