Students applying for a competitive GUROP or Kalorama summer fellowship grant should read the following carefully.
- Research Proposal
- A plan for the research project that you would like to pursue, written in a clear, concise, and original statement. Your statement should demonstrate your understanding of research design and methodology and explain the relationship to your previous research. Please review this narrative for both substance and style with your faculty research mentor and other knowledgeable individuals in the field of study. Charts/graphs/tables, etc. may be included as extra pages.
- Personal Statement
- Unofficial Transcript
- Letter of Faculty Mentorship/Support
- Itemized Budget & Timeline (8-10 weeks)
- IRB documentation (if required)
- Travel authorization (if required)